Friday, May 29, 2015

Love at First Sight cluster to share tonight!

Somehow the big storm that was supposed to hit us today passed us by (again!), so Eric and I got tons of yardwork done again, and got one of our new garden archways put together...now to just get it in the ground!   It's all lookin good here at Kimeric Kamp - and my new veggie garden is thriving - gotta love that!    I do believe I'll spend the rest of the night just relaxing.   But first - I didn't want to forget to post this cluster for you, because its a beauty!  Anita made it using my new collection, Love at First Sight :)


The image is linked to your direct download. More to come - and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anita this is STUNNING! I just love it. Kim thank you so much for sharing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely cluster! I'm putting a link on my freebie blog: http://bestdigitalscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!